Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Thanksgiving
For as long as I can remember, Thanksgiving morning is my favorite time of the year. 
I cooked all day yesterday. My precious, home from college daughter, helped me for the first time. We had a blast and rolled into bed at midnight exhausted!! 

                                   (go easy on the photo, we were both done like the dinner!)

This morning, my home is as ready as a baby bird in the nest with it's mouth wide open, waiting to be filled. 
Not with food, but with my family.
In just a few hours, all of my children and my grandchildren will be in my home.

When the time comes to share what we are "most thankful for" my answer is so easy...
All of my Children love and serve God and are passing His TRUTH on to their children.
For that, I am most thankful.

My Cup runneth over.
All is well with my soul.


Click to play


2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Beautiful, my friend.

Thankful for YOU and the blessing of your friendship that the Lord saw fit to bring this year.

Love you,
Melinda

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Pat, I am really blown away with your missives as well as all the impressive technological slide show stuff! Thanks for hooking me
up with this web site. I love you, and,

Love the journey...
Lindy

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits