Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Another Gala Gone!
I know that once a week does not a blogger make. I soooo.... want to get better at this if life would just stop spinning and time would slow down. I honestly feel that the calendar just turned to November and here we are LESS than a week away from another flipped page. 

We have just wrapped up another Annual "Light of Life Gala" to raise financial support for Life Impact Network (www.lifeimpactnetwork.com). These events are such HARD work but so rewarding!
What a precious night was shared with over 500 guests and the sweet presence of God.

I am Thankful to be allowed to be a part of such an incredible LIFE saving/LIFE changing move of God year after year. 

Thousands of babies have been rescued from abortion and given life. (www.awpm.net)
Thousands of women restored from the death grip of abortion. (www.surrenderingthesecret.com)
Thousands of teenagers have been equipped with truth. (www.whatisimpact.com)
So Cool!

I am thankful to have a Saviour who has used my broken, messed up life in His wonderful Kingdom work.

I am thankful for brothers and sisters in Christ who care.

Our great photographer friend Billy (www.noshoes.com) has given us the first look at his capture of the evening (as well as a few years past).

I can't wait to see the rest.

Did I say...I need a REST!!??






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits