Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Blogging Buddies Book Bonanza
Good Afternoon Sisters!!

It is a fabulous Monday afternoon here in Florida. One that I would rather be OUTSIDE enjoying verses sitting and watching from my kitchen table. Lot's of ministry deadlines today but it is wonderful to enjoy through the open french doors!!

I wanted to let you know that I did finally complete my commitment to the above named Blog Contest. 

It was so exciting to mail out brand new books, most were autographed by the Authors, to 5 of my new Blogging Buddies. I greatly appreciate the help and advice that I received thinking out a plan of action for keeping "Sweet Tea" somewhat "alive" in my already busy world.

Since the contest, I have gotten to know so many of you so much better. This fun world of women who use their gifts of communication, encouragement and honesty to live out God's good plan, is truly inspirational and is surely addictive!!

Books have been sent to:

Stephanie Weaver @ www.weavs.blogspot.com 
"Dangerous Surrender" by Kay Warren, Non Fiction, Christian Living

"Rest Assured" by Nancy McQuirk, Bible Study

"The Secrets in the Sauce" Fiction 

"Who put the Cat in the Fridge?" by Rhonda Rhea, Christian Living

"Friendships" Bible Study by Debra MacComber

                                 Since that was so much FUN!!

I have a possibly First Of It's Kind CONTEST in the fuzzy works of my brain that I will be running over at Surrendering the Secret later in the week. 

It has to do with Holiday Dresses so check there in a few days. 


Right now we are in the process of finalizing a wonderful giveaway of 5 ministry leader kits.

Thanks again wonderful blogging buddies! Enjoy the rest of your day.








7 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Thank you so much for the book (and in a lovely wrapper no less). My son has been off school for a long weekend, so I'm looking forward to some quiet time this week to snuggle in with some tea and a new book!

Blogger Melinda said...

Congrats to all! To Stephanie: Dangerous Surrender is wonderful! My small group did a book discussion this summer over that one...very thought-provoking!

Blogger Tammy said...

Thank you,I received my book and love the title.

Looking forward to starting the study and seeing where God is going to take me next.

Blogger Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Congrats to all of the deserving winners. I am sure God will bless you and those whom you can touch with this important message. :)

Love in Christ,
Sonya

Blogger Stephanie said...

I received my book yesterday. thank you so much. I look forward to starting it soon.

Pat,

Thank you so much for the book! It comes at a much needed time in my life!

Oh, and just for the record, you can find me at www.beth-thomas.blogspot.com (aka Just Me-NC Beth)

Thanks so much again! Have a blessed day!

Blogger Pat said...

Ladies, It was my pleasure. I am so blessed to know you all!!
Pat

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits