Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
God's Walk In Closet!
Praise the Lord, O my soul.
O Lord my God, you are very great;
you are clothed with splendor and majesty!
Psalm 104:1

I feel like my senses have been on overload for almost a month now. By divine appointments, God has allowed me the amazing privilege of traveling from the clear Gulf waters of my side of Florida to the roaring Pacific coast. As I watched those HUGE waves slam into the ragged rocks of the California coast, I was STARSTRUCK! When we really stop and consider the splendor and majesty of our God we have no place to go but our knees.



Now, within just weeks, I have found myself gazing each morning at the gigantic, breath taking, snow capped peaks of the Rocky Mountains.





Sometimes I wonder just how much my little brain can truly capture of His Omnipotence, His Magnificence.....

His Glory.

As amazing and praise inspiring as God's creation is, in both of those places, it is the PEOPLE of God in whom HE Has Chosen to place His very Spirit!!!! His anointing, His Name!


This is the beautiful group of ladies who attended our "Surrendering the Secret" Certified Leaders Training in Modesto, California minus a few who escaped before the photo!


This is 1/2 of my class at the Lifeway Women's Ministry "Fully Loaded" Training in Stockton,California.


This is the other 1/2!!



These beuatiful Jewels joined me for a day of mountain majesty in Estes Park, Colorado. To my left is a long time sister, Martha, who helped me start the ministry of A Woman's Place over 22 years ago. She has since moved to Denver and was my precious tour guide through the mountains. The one next to her is Trisha Heflin, a  STS National Trainer who helped me with the Denver training and next to her is Sheila, Trisha's BFF from Texas. 

We talked about God and His goodness for 8 solid hours!!!! We honestly did!

'

This is God's precious jewel, Susan, who was our STS Training sponsor at Northern Hills Christian Church in Denver. If you live anywhere close and do not have a home church, this place ROCKS!!!



This is our new team of STS Leaders in Denver!! They are amazing and raring to go!

This morning, I am sitting in my Denver hotel room taking it all in. My personal assignment today is to write! I have lots of deadlines and writing goals but I always seem to be drawn to places of PEOPLE instead of PAPER! 

Pray with me if you will Sisters, that God will help me see your faces on my laptop pages.

After all, YOU are His Bride!!!

Isaiah 61:10
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 



6 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Petras said...

It certainly sounds like you've had a very hectic but purposeful week. I know travel can be wearying but how special to impact so many lives with your ministry.

I will pray that you will have a time of refreshing so you will be equipped for your next Kingdom assignment. And I pray that all you do will be done by and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Thanks for sharing these photos with your blogging friends.

Blogger Tammy said...

God is dong great things with this ministry.

Your servant heart is helping others to serve God.

Blogger Jennifer said...

WOW! Look at what God is doing! It's amazing!!
Praying for you.

Hugs-

Jennifer

Blogger ~Amy~ said...

God is doing a Mighty work in you Pat. Thank you for surrendering to this special calling on your life so many years ago. And you are correct in saying this is only the beginning. He has huge plans for post abortion ministry!

Blogger TRUTH SHARER said...

Redemption - It's a beautiful Word!
That's what your ministry spells!

Share your passion forever!

Love ya, Stephanie
[JESUS - the One I Worship]

Blogger Paula V said...

You have lots of blessings abounding you, woman.
Sweet blessings with your sweet tea.
Paula

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits