Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
California Memories
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: California 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Greetings from California!
I know that you will not believe this but only a smidgen of the photos that we have taken this past week are on this "Smilebox". My photo frenzy got so bad that honey was only allowing me to take pictures out of the car window as we drove by AMAZING things!!!! This was NOT fun while driving down Lombard.
If you just can't stand it and NEED to see more you just let me know. I have a few more to share.
Tomorrow morning  Honey heads home to Tampa and Jules and I are off to Stockton!!
Fully Loaded!!!!

p.s....I do have my camera!


Viewing Tip......Advance photos with arrow on bottom right of photo


5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures!

I've never been to California but hope to one day. but I will be in Florida starting next week, family vacation.

love and hugs~Tammy

Blogger Melinda said...

Beautiful! And you'd BETTER take more pics in Stockton!

Hugs,
Melinda

Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! You brought back so many amazing memories for me!!!

Waiting for more... Can't wait to hear all about Fully Loaded!!!

Love,

Jennifer

Blogger KK said...

Wow, what great photos! Absolutely beautiful scenery.

Anonymous Paige said...

Great pictures! so glad you shared them, and I can't wait to hear all about it in person.
Keep having a blast!
Sincerely,
Paige

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits