Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Fresh Word Friday
My word for today is Blessings!!
Unexpected ones!!

I am spending some very precious time with my daughter. She needed some "Mom" time and I would have gone anywhere in the world to be with her. 

Rain, shine, snow, sleet, hail.

As God would have it...

We are sharing some bonding time in, well, paradise.





She is taking a final exam, I am sitting at Starbucks, in the middle of City Place in West Palm Beach.







It is about 75 degrees, the breeze is blowing, the sun is shinning, the pigeons are entertaining the tourist. One old man did just try to pick me up as his "Internet date" but other than that, it is completely beautiful and relaxing. Sooooo...not what i had expected. However, God in His AMAZING Grace and Mercy, called me here for the weekend for a Blessing!

Maybe it was me who needed some "Abba" time even more than she needed the "Mom" time.
Ya Think???!!!!







Deuteronomy 28:2
All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:


8 Comments:

Blogger ~Amy~ said...

enjoy your sweet precious time with your daughter and Our Father....
Please pray for me in the morning if you would. I speak @ 10:25 am (CST). I am giddy about what the Lord is going fo there. They are expecting over 200 ladies. WHEW!!!! Thanks Pat! I have been praying for you.

Blogger Joyful said...

Sounds like you're having a lovely time and a double-blessing. Enjoy!

Blogger Melinda said...

So happy that you are where you are! :o) Enjoy and breathe deep the love of Father and family!

Big ol' hugs this day,
Melinda

Blogger Debbie Petras said...

It sounds wonderful. Enjoy these moments.

Blogger Tammy said...

It sure did sound like a...blessing.

Blogger Ginger said...

What a blessing to spend time with your daughter. Enjoy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

West Palm Beach with Mom! Total treat! Even better, though, is the place Julianna has in your heart!

Thank you, again, for helping us find OUR special place in God's Heart.
Hugs & blessings,
Crabby Magnolia

Well hello fellow Floridian. I would so be in that Starbucks with you if I weren't 2 1/2 hours away! LOL.
Nice to meet you!
Blessings,
Kim

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits