Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
LOVE LIFE LUNCHEON!! Tampa, Florida February 14th 11am-1pm! Last Chance to Reserve your Place!
I have been surrounded by "sisters" all of my life. I have 3 natural born ones. We are all quite close in age which makes life fun!! As a matter of fact, one just celebrated a birthday and although I am the "oldest daughter" she will be the same age as me for 3 weeks!! 

I never realized what a challenge this must have been to my Mom until I had 2 grand babies this close together. 

WOW!! We are hopin' with these 2 babies! But LOVING LIFE more because of them!


Anyway, I digress...(they cause me to do that..can you see why?!) 

God, in His GOODNESS, has seen fit to allow my life to be surrounded by "Sisters" of all ages, backgrounds, cultures and life stages. I can not imagine having had a greater blessing. One of the things that I love the most about being in Women's Ministry is that fact that we LOVE TO P.A.R.T.Y.!!! 
We love a get-together that allows us to dress up, SIP SWEET TEA and hear what God is doing in the lives of other sisters around us.

We are about to have one of those special sister Saturdays!

We are preparing our ministry to serve our sisters on Valentines Day with our "LOVE LIFE LUNCHEON! 


I am excited beyond words about our Keynote Speaker, Lisa Welchel!! She is 100% SISTER!! and is blessing this little ministry in Tampa, Florida with a morning of girl time. Lisa is a much sought after speaker and in fact has a FULL CALENDAR for the remainder of the year. 
We are dizzy with delight at having her all to ourselves.




Lisa spent lots of her younger years in front of TV and Movie cameras. She is best know for her starring role as Blair in the TV sitcom "The Facts of Life". She has spent the past many years being a Wife, a homeschooling Mom, an Author and a Speaker. I met Lisa a few years ago at a Lifeway Woman's Ministry Author event.

She is FUN, FUNNY and a preciously genuine sister! (DID I SAY??? We are thrilled to have her?)

If you would like to join us you have just a day or so to RSVP!!! Contact Bethany at (813) 931-1804 or go to the main website for Life Impact Network in Tampa, Florida to get details!!

PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ON TO YOUR TAMPA AREA SISTERS!!!

I am off now, to set myself up to SERVE A FEW SISTERS!!! I hope that you are one of them!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa has been such a positive role model for homeschooling. What a great speaker to have at your luncheon!
-Kim

Blogger Melinda said...

I'll be there with 5 of my own "sisters" and I CAN'T WAIT!!

I want to go. Snif. Love Lisa. Love Tampa. Love you. Oh well. Too bad I live in Kentucky.

Have a great day!!!
Sandy

p.s. I'll e-mail you with an update about the speaking questions I posed to you a few weeks back. :)

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits