Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
I Serve a Risen Saviour!!!

It is GOOD FRIDAY!!!

I made a promise on my last post.

I promised to show you what I see from my prayer chair every year about this time.



Look REALLY Close!!




John 10:10 (New International Version)
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Titus 3:5 & 6
He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.[a]
He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior.



......and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! (Luke 1:47)

Abundant Blessings!!!
Happy Easter!
A Surrendered Sister...




5 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Isn't it amazing how all of nature shouts His name and bows down to His majesty?

To think that there are those who don't believe...

Love you - looking forward to actually seeing your face!

XO Melinda

Oh, I forgot about that! We need to show the boys this weekend!

~Kim

Hi Pat! Even nature praises the Almighty!

Blessings to you!

~Beth

Blogger Kay B said...

OK, my blonde side is showing, It took me a while but now I see what I think are tiny crosses on the ends of the branches - is that it or do I need to get my eyes checked?! I hope that's it because it's really cool!

Blessed Easter to you and your family!

Blogger KK said...

Love the pictures!
Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits