Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Dancing like David!!
My heart is filled with thanksgiving and a song that will not leave my head or heart!!

I am thankful for those of you who prayed for this weekend...

For hundreds of women who wanted nothing more than to meet with God....

For the amazing leaders at Harvest Fellowship Church in San Antonio, Texas....even the one who honored me with an unforgettable gift that will definitely NOT be RE GIFTED...you know who you are MOLLY!

For the worship team from Community Bible Church in San Antonio, Texas who led us straight into the singing embrace of Jesus......you girls (and guys) ROCK!!

For men who took care of homes, children and errands while their wives danced with God...

and For men who cover their eyes when asked.....

For the wonderful retreat facility provided by the team at Camp Buckner....

For my Mom who blessed me with her companionship and her love, again.....

For my sweet friend Jayne who not only covers me with prayer but also provided our comic relief. 

It was at my expense, as you can see, but hysterical none the less.....


Does this make me look fat????



Check out those earrings! To order go to www....Just Kidding, these are not able to be duplicated!

I am especially thankful for the many things that God provided that ONLY HE CAN......

Beautiful weather!

Texas Bluebonnets!

Spring Green Mountains!

The music of heaven!!

His presence and His anointing!!!!

We studied, we worshipped, we played, we laughed, we cried, we prayed, 

"When the Spirit of the Lord comes upon you....You will Dance like David danced, sing like David, pray like David....Dance like David Danced!!!"

Give a shout girls!




18 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

I have been talking to several of the ladies that attended to retreat, and we ALL agree that this was the best retreat EVER!! Thank you for teaching us to DANCE LIKE DAVID DANCED!!!

P.S.-was the gift you will not be re-gifting the bookmark?

Blogger Pink said...

One more thing...I will be posting pics from the retreat today...

Blogger Teresa said...

OH! OH! My heart is smiling! I am teaching on that very scripture tomorrow..(4/2 ...11:30 CDT)!!! And my heart it dancing!!

Blessings!
Teresa
Braden, TN

Blogger Jane said...

Glad the retreat went well and that you had the chance to see those beautiful Bluebonnets. Spring is one of the things that I miss most about living in TX.

Blogger Melinda said...

Now do you know why we want to retire down there??

SO glad it went so wonderfully - I'd love to hear all about it when we can ever touch base!

Love you friend,
Melinda

Blogger Jennifer said...

Sounds like it was a blast!!! I'm glad it went so well.

Blogger KK said...

You looked like you were having a blast!

This year the blue bonnets are so pretty! So glad you enjoyed Texas.

Blogger Pat said...

Pink....
You guessed it you little cutie you. On second thought maybe I WILL regift it...when is your birthday???
I can't wait to see your photos! Bless you!
p

Teresa,
It is a good one isn't it! This time, I will pray for you.
God is good.

Jane,
I miss you!! Yes, the Bluebonnets were amazing and so different from what I imagined. Smaller.
I pray that you are doing well. Thank you for stopping by Sweet Tea. Call me one day when you are off!
p

Blogger Pat said...

Melinda,
Times up!!
p

I'm glad you both had a great time! The pink outfit was to die for!
~Kim

Blogger Pat said...

Jennifer and Karla,
Words can not do it justice but BLAST gets close!
Blessings,
p

Blogger Kay B said...

Pat,

It was really a great weekend - thank you so much for sharing your life with us and being a willing vessel for God's work.

The dancing was great fun!

Blogger Pink said...

Pat,

How funny was that bookmark!!! I can not believe that Molly gave that to you...buy hey, it brought ALOT of smiles to faces, and it is a REALLY good thing you had the guys cover their eyes!!! Can you imagaine the look on their faces? It makes me laugh just thinking about it!

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Hey Pat!

I'm coming to Tampa the week after Easter...I would love, love, love to meet you!!

Blogger Pat said...

OK girls...it looks like I gave "Pink" credit for Molly's Mischief. I did know it was Molly and am not sure how I goofed that up.
Sorry about that...both of you...It has taken me a few days to get my head straight,
well, maybe not straight but at least its staying up again!
Love you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say again how blessed I was at the retreat. Every year He has something special JUST FOR ME. Thank you for being a part of that.

Blogger Debbie Petras said...

It certainly sounds like you had a great retreat. The Texas flower looks beautiful. Nothing like spending time with Christian sisters and growing closer to the Lord.

Blogger Unknown said...

Pat~~
I was at the retreat and loved it this year. You were harlious. I wanted to tell you that the story of your daughter touched my heart. You see I'm in nursing school and have a passion to be working with the babies in the hospital. And to think that someday I could be that nurse that touched your life brought tears to my eyes. And how you formed that bond with that nurse. All I can say is WOW!!!! Thank you for sharing. I will never forget that story espically going through school.

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits