Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Signed, Sealed, Delivered...I'm His! Eph1:1-14 Message

My ride over the golden mountains.


Harvest!


My precious ride---through----the golden mountains.


The "cabin" in the woods that awaited us!


If you know me...you know how I felt about THIS table arrangement waiting in the cabin! Nobody planned this but God!! He knew I would need my sunflower reminder that it is not by might, not by power but BY HIS SPIRIT!!!



How great is our God! I have been sitting in His presence all morning, hearing His sweet voice and love for the women who are on the way here to Hidden Mountain Retreat. He planned this weekend for them before they were created in their mothers womb! Imagine That! I am so excited to be a part of it and so humbled by His amazing love and grace.

It is truly NEW every morning!!


7 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

I just love fall - the colors and the cooler weather. And of course let's not forget about finally getting to pull out those boots from the back of the closet! After a long hot summer here in Texas I don't even want to think about flip flops for a very long time.

The cabin is GORGEOUS! Oh and that plate with the sunflower - God is SO good!!!

Praying for you as you minister to the women God sends your way.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hope your weekend has been good!! My prayers have been with - all. Love Mama

Blogger Tea with Tiffany said...

Wow, what a beautiful place. I know sweet sister memories are made here. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot begin to express the beauty & contentment I experienced this weekend; from the unbelievable cabin, to the view of those gorgeous mountain leaves, to the sweet word of God flowing through my sister -- it was all perfect! My trip was blessed from all sides; my sisters, my mom, my husband and my kids all contributed to the wonderful weekend. There was never a minute when I felt rushed, pressured or uncomfortable. It was just all good! Thanks for the memory!
Love you!
Paula

Blogger Pat said...

Anonymous...
DITTO!! I love you!
P1

Blogger much2ponder said...

This looks like a very welcoming place and just what a heart seems to yearn for this time of year. I'm sure the ladies appreciated it so much.

Blogger Cindy Gee said...

Wow... sunflowers on your plate... God knew you were coming there and he set the table for you. A beautiful cabin, too. What a nice end to a tough week. Hugs**

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits