Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Sweet Tea has Left the Building!

Hi Friends, Please come over and visit me at my Everyday Bouquet!

It's a brand new blog recently created by my talented first born son Tim, AKA "Remodeling Guy!"

I hope you like it! I love it!! Once I figure out "wordpress" I may actually REALLY love it!

In the meantime please stop by and say Hi!


Sweet Tea will still be here when you come back, just reserved for my "Nesting" self...recipes, decorating, things like that that I hardly have time for! They deserve a special place don't ya think?





2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...
Blogger Cindy Gee said...

I look forward to some recipes and decorating... I really need to take more time for things like that again. *sigh*
Cindy

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits