Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Can I say "Tickled Pink"???
Senator McCain's choice of Governor Sarah Palin for Vice President will ROCK our world!
Governor Palin is a Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Pro-Woman who made a CHOICE not to allow her Down Syndrome child to be aborted claiming "we feel privileged that God would entrust us with the gift and allow us unspeakable joy as he entered our lives". (See www.lifenews.com)

Now only is Governor Palin Pro-Life but she has proven herself time and time again to be fully connected with the everyday lives of American-men and women! 

She is a change agent by the very fact that she is a woman who is committed to her faith, her family, her country and her God.
In my opinion, an answer to prayer!!

Have a blessed Labor Day!!


10 Comments:

Blogger Jewel Allen said...

I am excited, too, for McCain's choice! I feel like the election got a little jolt. Hooray!

Blogger Melinda said...

You were the first person I thought of when the announcement was made! So awesome!

Blogger Paula V said...

Dido that. Now, let's make sure they get into office!!!!!!!!!

Blogger much2ponder said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...you are welcome anytime. Pretty serious stuff you talk about. I like it and I'll be back! btw my name is Pat also. lol

Blogger Meems said...

I eagerly waited for the announcement and then watched her entire speech the day McCain declared Palin his running mate.

She was truly inspiring to listen to. My thought as I heard her... "This is a good day for America." What a role model!

I was very encouraged as to the outcome of this election with her as the surprise running mate.

She is a fresh face to Washington with experience on the Executive level. She has great personal stories that she's lived out ... just like the rest of middle America. Apparently she has a record for hard hitting against corruption and wasteful spending. Wow... do we need that.

The two of them together (McCain and Palin)might give us the most pro-life ticket and most pro-life platform in history... that's exciting.

Now we need to pray that every registered voter get out and place their vote!

Blogger Tammy said...

I too, am excited about the VP choice!

Blogger Pat said...

Happy Labor Day Ladies!
Let's all agree to keep this election in our prayers. God is full of surprises and blessings.
Let's keep our voices before Him as we take our most effective position for our Nation..on our knees!
Blessings,
Pat

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think he made a very smart move. Gutsy lady!

Blogger Sandy said...

Pat,
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I agree, that she is an inspiration and a breath of fresh air in the political arena.

Blogger Yolanda said...

Pat, amen! This touches my heart deeply! Also goes along with my second post of Queen Vashti and Esther from this morning.

9/26/08

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits