Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Fresh Word Friday (on Sunday and Monday)
I have just returned from 4 days of filling up on God, so much in fact, that I am sweetly drained. The video clip that I have posted is just but a tiny testement to all that God did over the weekend from "Fully Loaded" to "Living Proof Live". 

This will have to do for tonight but if you stick with it until close to the end, you will see me and a few Surrendered Sisters fully caught up in His presence!

Blessings until tomorrow, I have praise reports galore!!






Living Proof Live - San Antonio from Rich Kalonick on Vimeo.


4 Comments:

Blogger Meems said...

Watching that video makes me long for our times at prayer mountain. So happy you are full ... you've got another busy week ahead... I'm praying for you.
Meems

Blogger Pat said...

Thank you Meems. Those days prepared me to receive the precious WORD that God serves so beautifully!! I can't wait to take you with me!
Blessings,
p

Blogger Pat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger marmee said...

loved the video! what a precious time you must have had. congrats on the newest g-baby!

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits