Pat Layton Pat Layton Pat Layton: Sweet Tea for Surrendered Sisters
Calling All Baltimore Blogging Buddies
Ohhhh-ohhhh-ohhhhh!
I just can't seem to catch up this week!

Can I get a witness? Is this true for anyone else or just me??

I returned on Sunday morning....pre-dawn--from an amazing time with the Lifeway Women's Ministry Team speaking at "Fully Loaded" (Greetings new blogging sisters!!) followed by the Living Proof Live Simulcast.

It was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

(Can I say that at my age??)
(I guess I can since I just did!)
(I guess really...ONLY my age would say that!)

Anyway, there is a great video of the event posted on the Living Proof Ministries Blog Site.

Here are a few of my quick shots!


Beth is always so fun and so FULL of fresh Word.



This one has got to be worth some money!

I have spent the past 3 days just catching up on life...laundry, dust, emails, meetings, saying Hello to my honey, kids and G's!

Today, I am writing!

I have a new book/project going on and have TON"s of sticky notes and little sheets of paper that I have written on as God has expanded my vision. I am taking all of that paper today and attempting to makes heads or tails of His big ideas!

In the meantime...I was wondering......

Do I have any BLOG Friends in the Baltimore area???

I will be there next week at the Carenet Conference and would love to meet a Blog Friend if one is around.

Just wondering.

If it is you and you have come for "Sweet Tea". Please Facebook, Twitter, Email or Blog me!

I am at my computer ALL Day and would love to meet you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

My Ministry Sites
Blogs I Like
Subscribe
Site Search
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits